Friday, April 25, 2008

3 Random Things about Me

I was tagged by my friend, Jasmine to blog about 3 randon things about me!

The rules for ‘3 Random Things’:
1. Post 3 random things about yourself.
2. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
3. Tag at least 5 other bloggers.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.


So here I go:

1. I am the oldest out of 8 children in my family.

2. I met my hubby online back when message boards were DOS based bulletin boards. He was in the Navy and I was going to college. We met in person a year after we met online.

3. I worked with my dad at General Motors/Delphi Automotive during three different summer breaks to pay my way thru college debt free.

There you have it! Three random things about me. :)

Now to tag others....

I am not sure who to tag....sooooo if you read this post considered yourself tagged!! Let me know via comments that you participated. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 kids, wow! SO cool. I met my dh online too. It was on my message board.