I needed to work at decreasing my stockpile so this week, I decided to take a break from major deal shopping. I did go into Family Fare for a WIC run along with picking up a few of the 3 day deals and doing my "look" through the Manager's Special meat racks.
Well here is the breakdown of shopping trip...
- 4 bags candy $6.08
- 3lb bag apples $2.99
- 1 gallon apple cider $2.88
- 1.96lb B/S chicken breasts $3.51
- 1.87lb B/S chicken breasts $3.35
- 1.24lb ground chuck $2.77
- 1.17lb ground chuck $2.61
- 1.43lb ground chuck $3.19
- 1.15lb ground chuck $2.57
Savings Total: $26.53
- 4 bags candy $4.08
Savings Total: $9.08(that doesn't include the bottle refund!)
GRAND TOTAL OOP: $30.53
GRAND TOTAL SAVINGS: $36.61(not including using the bottle refund)
For more savings stories head over to MoneySavingMom's Super Saturday Savings and Becentsable's Centsable Saving Stories.