Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Math Resources


Superkids Math Worksheet Generator make your own printable worksheets

The Math Worksheet Site –printable Math worksheet generator, there is a subscription portion of this site but you do not have to subscribe in order to use the generator. 

Soft Schools –worksheet generator and more!

Teacher's Corner Printable Worksheets –make your own worksheets, even algebra


Cool Math 4 Kids math lessons and games

AAA Math --lessons sorted by grade(K-8th)

APlus Math Worksheets –use the worksheets provided or make up your own using their pdf. Worksheet generator

KidZone Math –printable worksheets up to grade five

Math Fact Cafe –printable math worksheets, flashcards, includes time, money and conversions

TLS Books Math Worksheets basic math drill worksheets

Super Teacher Worksheets –printable worksheets for Math and beyond! **lots of their worksheets are only available through being a member of their website.**

LizardPoint Math –online math or printable worksheets

Math Is Fun Worksheets --printable worksheets K and up or create your own worksheets, basic math and fractions, decimals, and time

Apples 4 Teachers --preschool and elementary math games and activities. has several interactive number charts to use

Money Instructor –learn all about money, sign up required, you can get free limited access, if you want full access there is a subscription fee.

US Mint for Kids –coin history and more


Multiplication.com –games and practice for learning multiplication tables, to get full benefit of this site there is a premium monthly membership fee.


Math.com –practice work, tutoring and more for basic math to advanced math(trig.)

Math Tracks –upper elementary and high school math help

Math Forum--Middle School -- questions and answers to basic, algebra, stats, probability math problems.


This is just a sampling of what you will find on the internet!! What are your favorite Math websites? Tell Me and I'll add them to the list!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I got Weblink Wednesday up and running early tonight if you want to add this post... Great links!

Valerie
http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I can't believe you came up with so much!!!!! I couldn't find anything that would work. Amazing!

You have no idea how much I needed all of these.

I am sitting with a stack of about 25 that I have already printed for my 6 and 7 yr old.---And I'm not done, I am going to get a bunch together and put them in a folder for school time.

I am so thankful! I pray the Lord blesses you in return for giving of your time.

Sonshine, the Lord has always provided for my kids and he used you twice now to do that. Thank you!!!!

I'm so excited about all of these!
There's gold in these links! Addition, subtraction, telling time, counting money...wow!
-Donna-

Betsy said...

Thanks for the great links!

Stephanie Reed said...

Wow, I could learn a lot from these links!

Tonia said...

Wow! Great links!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Thank you! I have a 4 year old with a really strong interest in math and I want to encourage it as much as possible. I am sure I can find something here!