Thursday, April 24, 2008

Coupons Galore!

Over the last couple of weeks, I have had some great success in getting coupons outside of the inserts in my Sunday paper!


I got a set of coupons and a sample for filling out the mail in survey from Shoppers Voice. It had:
  • Children's Claritin--$3 off one 4oz liquid or 10ct tabs.
  • Visine Products--$2.50 off any 1/2oz size
  • Glade Scented Oil Refills and Warmer---$1 off each
  • Afrin Nasal Spray--Free with coupon
  • Off Products Powerpad Lamp or Lantern--$3 off one
  • Off Products Insect Repellant--$1 off one (on the back of the Powerpad coupon)
  • Free sample of Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Lotion.

Also in the picture above is my coupon for Free Yoplait Kids Yogurt or Yogurt drink. Go to their website(follow link) and you can get your free coupon as well(not available in all states). Thanks to Freebie Fridays at MomAdvice for posting this freebie!



Then yesterday, I did my weekly shopping trip to Meijers to get the weekly deals and when I checked out I got LOTS of Catalina coupons to use on subsequent visits. Here is what I got:
  • Ziploc Containers---$1 off one
  • Dove Go Fresh Deodorant---$1 off one
  • Pillsbury Ready to bake cookies---FREE (I bought 4 Pillsbury Crescent rolls to get this coupon---Thanks to NeedANap2 for leaving me a comment about this deal!)
  • Yoplait GoGurt Fizzz---FREE
  • $5 off next $75 purchase
  • $7 off next $110 purchase
  • Advertisement telling me of a deal where if I buy 5 Colgate Palmolive Products in one transaction between 4/27-5/3, I will get $5 off my next shopping trip. Makes me wonder what kind of deals they are going to have next week on those products!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do u have any suggestions as to where to get coupons? Sunday paper dont put only about 5 of them out and usually it is all for cat/dog food...and none of the stores around here take printable ones! Its horrible! Ive looked into all those great websites everyone talks about where I can look up sales ahead of time and save...but the problem is where I live there arent any stores that they list. We dont even have a CVS! :(