Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 12/7-12/13


**Another week is upon us so that means it is time for another menu plan! This is just a plan and it could change on the cook’s whim! And since I am using the last of my meat stockpile this week, the meals could get interesting as the week progresses!

Last week's menu plan went off without many troubles. I have been working out of my pantry and freezer stockpiles so that we are able to set aside money for Christmas presents and the “surprise” truck repairs and hubby deciding to pay off credit card debt.

This week's shopping trip was just to get the essentials needed to finish some meals for the week! I thought I would be able to get to Sam’s for my monthly run but I have decided to wait until next payday (which is next Monday!). So in the meantime, I am continuing to work out of my stockpile and hitting up the corner grocery stores. I have a Save A Lot on one corner and a block away is an Aldi on that corner!

If you are looking for some inspiration on meals you can find links to my menu suggestion lists over in my right side bar down by Organizing Junkie's button.

A special thanks to Laura-Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday! Need help with your menus; go check other delicious meal plans that have been linked at Laura-Organizing Junkie's site! **

Sunday (12-7)
Breakfast: eggs, bacon, hash browns, and cinnamon rolls
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: McDonalds
Snack: Church Christmas Party (appetizers & desserts)


Monday (12-8)
Breakfast: cereal and muffins
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: skillet chicken n’ gravy, rice, and green beans
Snack:
snack basket

Tuesday (12-9)
Breakfast:
Pancakes & sausage
Lunch: sandwich and chips
Dinner:
Meatballs(from the freezer), mashed potatoes & gravy, and peas and/or salad
Snack: cookies & milk

Wednesday (12-10)
Breakfast: bagels, and cereal
Lunch: chicken nuggets & tater tots
Dinner: sloppy joes, fries, & carrots
Snack:
snack basket

Thursday (12-11)
Breakfast: cereal and poptarts
Lunch: pizza
Dinner:
Chicken Club Sandwiches, pan fries, and corn
Snack:
snack basket

Friday (12-12)
Breakfast: eggs, cereal and toast
Lunch: sandwiches & chips
Dinner: homemade pizza & breadsticks
Snack: ice cream night

Saturday (12-13)
Breakfast: “Cook’s Choice”
Lunch: ??? probably leftovers!
Dinner: “Long John Silver’s night”—fish, shrimp & chicken, fries, and corn
Snack:
snack basket or popcorn

No comments: