Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weblink Wednesday


As I was looking for sites to go along with my oldest son's studies on World History and Cultures and Earth Science, I stumbled upon this site I am going to share! I haven't had a chance to look through the whole site but what I have looks inviting and fun for my son! The site is part of the American Museum of Natural History! It is their Ology Page! It is a Science rich site! You can learn more about archeology, paleontology, astronomy, Earth, genetics, Einstein along with a few others. There are tons of activities to do like quizzes, experiments, interviews with scientists, field work, and more!




For other weblinks, head over to Homeschooling with Encouragement! This week, Val is also having a DVD giveaway, that you can enter just by participating in Weblink Wednesday! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great site. Thanks for sharing.

Dot

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this site. Great one. Thanks for participating. I'll be drawing the winner tonight, so be sure to check my blog tomorrow for the announcement!!!

Valerie
http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Welcome back by the way!

Anonymous said...

A very good post. I like your site very well and continue to do so.