I have two pages of my pricebook devoted to Sam's Club items, however, I do not get all of the items each month. The reason for not getting all the items is because many of the items last me more than just a month!
Here is a breakdown of what I purchased this month...
- 30lbs french fries $15.87
- 60ct. box frozen waffles $8.02
- 140ct. box pizza rolls $8.88
- 2lbs Canadian bacon $7.62
- 48 ct. AA batteries $17.84
- 6lbs shredded hashbrowns $4.88
- 10pk Honey Maid Graham Crackers $7.22
- 3-44oz bottles Heinz ketchup $6.34
- 12 ct. plain bagels $4.36
- 56oz bag plain M&Ms $7.70 (hubby takes the bag to work to fill his M&M guy)
- 3lb bag Hormel Real Bacon Bits $6.88
- 3lb bag Ball Park Beef Hotdogs $6.27
- 5lbs tub Country Crock Margarine $3.76
- 72ct. box Kraft American Cheese slices $8.46
- 48 ct. bag Individually wrapped string cheese $9.88
- 5lbs mild cheddar cheese $13.73($2.75/lb)
- 3.91lbs Beef Round Roast $14.31(this will give me at least TWO meals!)
- 9 thick sliced pork loin chops $16.66 (I take these home and slice them so they are thin pork loin chops and so I ended up with 2 meals out of 9 thick sliced chops!)
Just to give you some idea out of this list, I will not need to get fries, bacon bits, hotdogs, batteries, and graham crackers next month! Everything else will be on the list next month along with a few other things.