I managed to get meals done for the day, showered and dressed, school set up for munchkins, vacation blog post done, one of two meats in the freezer, and 3 loads of laundry washed and dried just yesterday. That is just the tip of the iceberg for this week!!
My to do list for this week looks something like this....
- Mount Laundry
- School with FOUR munchkins--just Math, History, and Reading!! We are going to add subjects a few at a time so they are not overwhelmed!
- Getting daily routine down--you know when you add something different(in our case school back in session) it takes a few days to get the hang of it.
- Menu Planning!! Yes, I have no idea what I am fixing for dinners this week!! UGH!
- Getting to the Library after I read the library books that I have on the shelf. I also need to make a book list of books to get from the library for school.
- Straighten up my storage room...I have a 25lb bag of flour that needs to be in containers! I have bags of egg noodles that need to be in containers! Plain and simple I need to get my food storage area organized so that I know what I have in order to make wise choices when grocery deal shopping!
- Making sure that everyone is fed at least 3 meals per day!
So in order for my house not to be in complete chaos...I am going to use this week as a transition week for me! From vacation to getting school back underway with the munchkins to getting a schedule/routine down that isn't soooooo overwhelming! Sooooo please bear with me!! I'll be back to normal blogging by next week!! I promise!!