Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On Notice!

Just putting my readers(the five of you! LOL) on notice that I might not be around here much this week!!!

Hubby was to have just Thanksgiving Day & Friday off this week but last week he decided it best to take the WHOLE WEEK off!!! We have projects around the house to do and our church is the final stages of building additions so he(and I) will be quite busy this week! Hopefully in the evenings when he is working at the church I will be able to get some blogging done! However, I am not to sure so I am putting everyone on notice now!

My week is pretty much planned out for me this week with him home!

It looks something like this....

Monday: help hubby paint the bathroom(the only room in the house that is barely big enough for TWO people to be in at the same time!!)

Tuesday: baking for Thanksgiving dinner & laundry!

Wednesday: Family field trip to the Air Zoo (if you have never been you need to go, especially if you have boys!!! good place to stop if you are planning a trip to West MI)

Thursday: Thanksgiving Day spending the day at my parents' house! (their house is bigger than mine hence the best place for 11 plus people to gather!)

Friday: with hubby home it is anyone's guess what we might be up to after the busy week!

Saturday: another round of household chores including changing and washing sheets to 6 beds!

Sunday: Church day and hopefully a day of rest before a work week!

Sooooo should you see me here it will be a rare treat! Hopefully I will be able to get new posts scheduled out on Tuesday or in the evenings.

Should I not be around I want to wish you and your family a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Enjoy your week! It sounds just wonderful.

We'll be driving past the air zoo on Thursday and Sunday. I've always wanted to stop in there one of these times.

I hope you and your family have a fantastic Thanksgiving.

Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife said...

Have a great time! Our church just built a new building, I know how time consuming that can be :)

Anonymous said...

I'm on a blogging vacation right now, but I wanted to stop by while I can and wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. May the Lord bless you and your celebration.

Valerie
http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval