Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Inexpensive Summer Ideas



After making my own "Mom I'm bored" list and reading several ideas over at Shannon's(Rocks in My Dryer), I decided that I would take the time to link some of those frugal/inexpensive ideas that I found to keep those summer boredoms away!

Amy over at Mom Advice has a list of things from the dollar store to keep on hand in a basket to keep kids busy.

Head over to Thrifty Fun for a list of ideas to keep boredom at bay and not spend a fortune to do it!

Also Family Fun and Kaboose has lists upon lists of ideas for family summer fun!!

Summer fun for the whole family ideas and activities to keep the family having fun!

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your summer!!

For other weblinks, head over to Val's--Homeschooling with Encouragement!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tucking these away for the dull drum days of summer! Thanks.

Betsy said...

Great links! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love getting ideas for free or cheap things to do. You can spend a fortune trying to keep kids busy. It's good that you don't have to!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the neat links!

Anonymous said...

I need to make a Mommy I'm Bored List! Thanks for the reminder. Also, thanks for participating again this week with Weblink Wednesday.

Valerie