- 2 boxes Kellogg's Cereal @$2.33/each =$4.66
- 4 boxes General Mills Cereal @ $2.33/each= $9.32 minus 2-$1/2 Target coupons and $1/2 coupon = $6.32 or $1.58/box
- Johnson's Buddies Soap @ 94 cents minus $1 off coupon = 6 cents PROFIT!
- Johnson's Baby Lotion and body wash $6.00 minus $2 off 2 coupon = $4.00 or $2.00/bottle
- 2 boxes Ziploc bags(30/40 count) $6.09 minus $1 off 2 coupon. This was a bad "grab" on my part due to the sale signs being goofy!! From what the signs were telling me it looked like all Ziploc "big boxes" were on sale for 2/$5 but I found out differently at the checkout! I grabbed one box that was reg. price while also grabbing a box that was on sale for $2.50! UGH!
- 2 bottles Softsoap Spa body wash $6.66 minus 2- $1/1 coupons =$4.66 or $2.33/bottle. My CVS was out of this soap/deal so instead of waiting and making another trip(& wasting gas) I just decided to get my soap at Target. :)
- 4 -12packs of Pepsi Products $10.00 minus using 2 $1 off 2 Target coupons =4/$8.00 or $2.00/12pack!!! Plus of course for MI there is $1.20 bottle deposit/12 pack that we have to pay when we buy so most of my savings with the coupons was "eaten" up with the deposit!
My Total OOP with tax and bottle deposit was $38.65!!!
NOW come on my trip to CVS......
- 2 bottles of Palmolive dishsoap $1.98 minus 25 cents coupon = $1.73 or 87 cents/bottle
- Fantastik Spray $2.99 minus 55 cents coupon = $2.44
- Shout $2.99 minus 75 cents coupon = $2.24
- 2 pkgs. Twizzlers $2.29(BOGO)
- 2 pkgs. Colgate Total Toothpaste $2.99(BOGO) minus 2 - $1.50/1 coupons = 1 cent PROFIT!
- 2 bottles Clean & Clear Acne Cleanser $11.18 minus 2-$2 off 1 coupon =$7.18 or $3.59/bottle.
Total after coupons= $16.84
Total after ECBs used =$14.84
Total after using $4 off $20 purchase =$10.84 (e-coupon came from signing up my card for e-mail alerts)
So my TOTAL OOP =$10.84
Today I saved $22.23!! I got no more ECBs but I did get $3 off $12 purchase of shampoo, conditioner, or hair styling products. After a couple of the comments below, I thought I would clarify that I would *need* to get $10.86 more of products between the Palmolive and the Clean & Clear to get $10 of ECBs. I would gladly go and get it but my budget doesn't allow me to do that so I will just try again another time to get more ECBs. I got what I could with the $$ and coupons that I had to use. I am still learning the ropes so to speak. Thanks ladies for your help!
NOW come with me on my WALGREENS shopping trip....
- 3 bottles Downy fabric softener $12.00
- 3 bottles Softsoap $2.97 with 7-day Walgreens coupon minus 35 cents/1 coupon =$2.62 or 87 cents/bottle
- 3 tubes Chapstick $2.97 with 7-day Walgreens coupon
- 2 tubes Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste $5.00 with raincheck minus $1.00 off coupon = $4.00 or $2.00/tube
Total with tax and after coupons $22.97
Total OOP after using $5 Register Rewards = $17.97
Total Savings after coupons and sales for the trip $18.32
Plus I earned $4 Register Rewards with buying the 3 bottles of Downy so I guess that would make it only $13.97 OOP at Walgreens. :)
Now after shopping this week at these places and Meijer, I think I am going to take a sabbatical on shopping for at least TWO weeks!! My freezer, pantry, and linen closet are bursting at the seams!!! Next order of business is taking inventory of all three so I know what to get the next time I venture out on a shopping trip!