Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weblink Wednesday

The link I am going to share today is from me going thru my favorites looking for sites to help Val build up her collection of "Special Education" sites over at Weblink Education!

The site is called do2Learn.


I initially found this site when I was looking for some pictures to use for chore charts for my little ones. I found that the site has more to offer than just pictures for doing chores, or naming objects. You can take those pictures and make them into picture cards or picture story strips. They are very basic but realistic pictures. There is also games, songs, information, and print resources for special needs people or for early childhood education. Overall, there is just a wealth of information at do2Learn!

For other links to more resources, check out Weblink Wednesday at Homeschooling with Encouragement!

No comments: