Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just a Notice

I am keeping this entry at the top this week. For new posts scroll down...

I am not sure how much posting I am going to be doing here this week....

I have my Uncle Bill's funeral to attend on Wednesday morning which is 2 hours away from my house.

I also will be doing my civic duty this week....sitting at the local district courthouse on Thursday afternoon waiting to see if I am selected for jury duty.

Then you add in needing to keep busy with all my wifely and motherly duties!

These three things are going to make for a busy week hence my letting everyone know why my quietness! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week. I will keep you in prayer. Enjoy your family this week... funerals tend to bring tears, but also a hope for the generation left behind. Remember to smile.

Valerie
http://homeschoolblogger.com/socalval

Jaybird said...

Hope your week goes well, even with all of the "busyness" inside.