Next week is National Turn Off TV Week, how about turning off the TV for the whole week and engaging in one or all of these thirteen activities with your kids!?!
- Put a puzzle together.
- Plant flowers, herbs or a garden.
- Read aloud a book.
- Visit your local public museum.
- Go to the local public park.
- Take a nature hike. Collect different items and make a collage.
- Go bowling.
- Visit the local bookstore. Barnes & Nobles has events planned...go here to find a list.
- Play a board game together.
- Make a craft together.
- Bake cookies together.
- Go camping or have a campout in your backyard.
- Visit the library.
Did you know???
This post is linked at: