Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratituesday--The Love of my Life


After the event of the weekend and the fact that I don't talk much about my hubby here, I felt lead to do so today!

I am so grateful to the Lord for the man I married because: 

  1. He is a great provider!

  2. He loves me for who I am! (even with all my little quirks!)

  3. He loves the Lord!

  4. He is my best friend!

  5. He loves our children!

  6. He helps me figure out the wording to insurance policies and other fine print on important documents! (I can handle the every day financial matters but making sure we have the right coverage on things is "over my head"!)

There is more that I could say about the man, who I affectionally call "honey" but I don't want to get all mushy on you so I'll save that for another time. 

I am just so grateful that despite his accident, he was not hurt where he could not be with me and the kids today!  

Thank you, Heavenly Father for keeping a safe hedge around my hubby on Saturday!  We can eventually replace our material losses but we can't replace a husband and father that you have put in our lives.

To read about more gratitude, stop by Heavenly Homemakers

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Praise God for His hand of protection on your husband! That definitely is something to be thankful for.

Donna said...

Oh my goodness!
Praise the Lord for keeping him safe! That's terrible....but wonderful that he was kept safe!