The 3 Moms over at Happy To be at Home are now hosting the Thursday Thirteen. While I have never participated in this blog carnival, I have read many other blogs who have participated and I have enjoyed reading their lists. So I thought today I would join in the fun and list 13 recipes(in no particular order) that are new to me that I would like to try over the several months!
- Kate's Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- Gretchen's Cheeseburger Soup
- Andrea's Homemade Noodles
- Melinda's Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- If Only I had Super Powers' Chunky Choc. Peanut Butter Bars
- FishMama's Yummy Raspberry Muffins
- SH's Whole Wheat Peach Muffins
- Ranae's Funnel Cakes
- Laura's Breakfast Cookies Yes! I am probably the last one in the blogosphere that hasn't made these cookies! LOL!
- Amish Baked Oatmeal
- 2am Feeding Bars
- Erin's Texas Cowboy's Pie
- Lynn's Waffles
Hopefully now making a list of the recipes will inspire me to actually make them rather than procrastinating and fearing that the family will not enjoy them!
For other's Thursday Thirteen lists, head over to Happy To be At Home!