Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Endeavor in 2009 for Me!

Well just in case you haven't heard the news that is going around the blogosphere...I have an announcement to make regarding a new endeavor that I am going to be doing in the new year!

My friends Toni, Joy, and Kate who started Happy To Be At Home are in the process of relaunching the site with a whole new look but the same great content and more!  Starting tomorrow(January 1st) you will be able to cruise around the new site and read posts not only from the "3 Moms" but also from FOURTEEN other moms!!  

So you are probably wondering what this has to do with me!?! Well...Yours truly is one of the 14 Moms that will be a writing contributor on the site!  I will be writing posts about homeschooling while the other Moms will be writing about different things. Below is a list of the other contributing writers and their topics...

Erin from $5 Dinners--Kitchen topics
Lisa from Crazy Adventures In Parenting--Mothering & Military life
Rachel from Keep It Simple--frugality
Carri from The Peterson Clan--Large-family mothering
Sherry from Lamp Unto My Feet--Recipes/Kitchen
Susan from Susie’s Homemade--Crafty, D.I.Y stuff
Shannan from Chubbie Chica--Weight loss
Niki from Free 2 Be Frugal--Weekly freebies & coupons round-up
Author Tricia Goyer from Triciagoyer.com--Inspiration & Parenting
Niki from Organizing Connection--organizing & simple living
Amy from The Finer Things in Life--MommyhoodJenna from Food With Kid Appeal--healthy food for kids
Amy from Mom’s Toolbox--travel

OH and just so you know...I am not going anywhere from here!  My blog will still be going full throttle in the new year with more posts on my parenting series, more deals and savings shopping, more recipes, more frugal tips, and even more homeschooling links!  So stick around here and enjoy me here along with coming over and visiting me at Happy To Be At Home!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Congrats! Can't wait to check it out!

Happy New Year!

Donna said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations!
I love your writings...especially about parenting, you get right to the heart of the matter!