Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Blog Awards!

Thanks to my friend, Amy, at The Finer Things in Life who not only gave me one but two blog awards!!


The first one is the "Kreativ Blogger Award" and that has a little assignment with it!  I am to list six things that I am thankful for and then share the award with six other bloggers. 

I am thankful for...
  1. Christ being born as a baby, becoming a man and then dying on the cross for my sins!
  2. My wonderful hubby that God gave to me! He is my best friend! He is a great provider for me and our children!
  3. My five wonderful(most of the time! LOL) children. They are such a blessing to me!
  4. My warm house!  Lots of snow has fallen lately along with high winds and while over 19,000 homes in the area were without power from the weather we kept our power and our heat in the sub zero temperatures
  5. All the new friends that I have made around the blogosphere over the last year and a half! Being a stay at home/homeschooling mom, I don't get out too much with my IRL friends so it is good to come and read other blogs to see that I am not alone.
  6. For my pastor!  His sermons the last few weeks have really spoken to me and have made me think about myself and things that I need to change in order to grow more like Christ!

The second award is the "Lemonade Award" it is given to blogs that show "attitude and/or gratitude".  For this award my only assignment is nominate 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude! 

Between the two awards that is a lot of blogs to nominate so I am going to take the time to nominate eight blogs and they get both awards! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the awards and have a very Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sonshine for the honor! Happy New Year!

Donna said...

Thank you so much Sonshine! Happy New Year to you and your family!!!