These are the rules for tagging…
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!
So I am game to give 7 more things about me!
- I have a scar on the bridge of my nose up into my right eyebrow. In October, 1988 during my senior year of high school, I was driving my four siblings at the time and myself to school. I was less than a mile away from home when a car backed out of a driveway in front of me, I lost control of our new 12 passenger van and hit a 3 foot in diameter willow tree! NO ONE was killed in that wreck because we all were wearing our seatbelts!...three of us had head injuries(mine was on the right side of my face, one sister was on the left side of her face, and one brother with a concussion) and the other two walked away with bumps and bruises.
- All five of my children were delivered naturally and with no pain medications! After delivery and once I was settled in my room, I would ask for Motrin and cranberry juice!
- I was a resident assistant in college for a year.
- All five of my kids' first names are Bible names. The boys' middle name is all the same and matches hubby. While my daughter's middle name matches mine.
- The only pet I have ever had was a goldfish. I am highly allergic to cats. As for dogs, I have a hard time not being afraid of them.
- I didn't have my first car until I was a sophomore in college. Then my brother,who went to the same college as me, shared the car.
- I have a key chain collection that I started back in high school, so when I go on vacation or mission trips I look for a gift shop to purchase a key chain to add to it.
Well there you have it! Seven more wonderful facts about me! Read more about me here!
Since there has been lots of tagging going on recently, I am unsure who to tag! So if you haven't been tagged in the last couple of weeks and you are reading this post...consider yourself "IT"--you have been tagged!