I needed to use the rest of my WIC benefits up for the month so I went to Family Fare and got milk, eggs, cheese, and juice. I also had a bag of pop cans to return so I netted $5.30 to use towards any of my deal purchasing! Family Fare was having their "Spartan brand sale" this week and they had their canned veggies on sale 4/$1(limit 12 each variety) so I picked up a case of green peas and a case of green beans.
Total: $6.00 minus the $5.30 bottle refund equals 70 cents out of pocket!!!!
Savings Total: $18.74(includes the bottle refund)
- 2 bottles Meijer Kids Complete vitamins $16.94
- 3 cans pears $3.00
- 4 jars applesauce $4.00
- 1 bag froz. mixed veggies $1.00
- 1 bag froz. peas & carrots $1.00
- 1 bag froz. peas $1.00
- 3 cans peaches $2.00 (11th item free!)
- 2 containers sour cream $2.00
- 2 lbs. bacon $4.00
- 1 container cottage cheese $2.00
- 2 bags Tater tots $4.00
- 2 -32 oz containers Dannon plain yogurt $2.68 (these were on 50% markdown)
I used no coupons this week and still walked away with a great savings for the amount I purchased!