Here is what I purchased this week(sorry no pics--my MIL is in town so I had help putting away!)
Meijer Shopping Trip....(I picked up several of the deals that I listed!)
- 3 loaves Aunt Millies Bread $3.19(2 loaves free)
- 4.79lbs Whole Porkloin $9.06
- Meijer Seasoned Salt $1.33
- 6 boxes Kraft Mac & Cheese $2.97
- 2-50oz Meijer Applesauce $3.00
- 1 Cantaloupe $2.00
- 6 cans Meijer green beans $2.40
- 6 cans Meijer green peas $2.40
- 2 pkgs English Muffins $2.50
- 4 lbs Quick Frozen Tilapia $11.98 minus 2-$2.00 Meijer Mealbox coupons = $7.98 (2lbs free)
- 4 tubes Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls $6.00
- 4 bags Meijer Hashbrowns $8.00 minus 4-$1.00 Meijer Mealbox coupons = $4.00
- 2 boxes Toaster Strudel $3.60 minus 2-55 cents coupons = $2.50
- 2 Tombstone pizzas $6.66
- 2 Yoplait Yogurt Kids Drink Smoothies $4.00 minus $1.00/2 coupon = $3.00
- 2-4lb bags Quick Frozen Boneless/Skinless Chicken Tenders $14.98(1 bag free)
Savings Total: $63.42
My MISTAKE @ Meijer....Not giving the cashier my Catalina coupon for $5 off/$75 purchase BEFORE giving her my coupons!!!! UGH! I have been kicking myself for the last THREE days about this goof! She wouldn't take it after my coupons because my total was under the $75.00!!! UGH! Lesson learned to look at total BEFORE I hand over my coupons!!!!
Family Fare trip...
- approxiamately 14lbs of 91% lean Ground beef markdown by 30% $28.76
- approxiamately 2lbs breakfast steaks markdown by 30% $2.58
- 2lbs baby carrots $2.00
- 3 bottles Old Orchard Juice $2.67
- 2.57lbs bananas $1.52
- 12lbs potatoes $4.00
**The reason for the markdown ground beef is the butcher ground too much the day before I just so happened to be in the store over at the meat case while they were marking it down! Score for me!!!
Save A Lot trip
- 6 cans cream of chicken soup $3.92
GRAND TOTAL: $119.42
Savings Total: LOTS!!! It is hard to figure out exactly how much exactly with getting the markdown ground beef. Needless to say, you can see now why my total was higher than I expected!