I was tagged by Marcy at Stretching A Buck for this meme and thought I would play along!
10 years ago…
1. I was pregnant with ds #2—delivered at the end of September.
2. I moved from a two bedroom apartment to a two bedroom townhouse while I was 5 months pregnant.
3. I taught/homeschooled my younger brother for my Mom.
4. I helped my Mom take care of my Grandma before she passed away.
5 years ago…
1. I just found out that I was pregnant with dd.
2. I just moved from the two bedroom townhouse to a 3 bedroom house.
3. Found out that hubby lost his job…which a year later was in the news because the federal government raided it because of tax evasion, fraud, etc.
4. I spent the majority of the summer as a “military widow”—hubby is a Navy reservist and with him unemployed from civilian work, he did more active duty training with the Navy to help bridge the gap financially.
Things I did yesterday…
1. Watched the season finale of Grey’s Anatomy
2. I did 4 loads of laundry (washed, dried, and folded).
3. I watched 4 extra kids for 1 ½ hours by myself!
Just in case you are wondering, there were NINE kids under 11 ½ years old under my watchful eye!! (11 1/2yo, 10yo, 9yo, 8yo, 7yo, 5 1/2yo, 4yo, 19mo, 18mo)
4. Took ds #4 for a wagon ride around the cul-de-sac.
4 Shows I like to watch…
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Deal or No Deal
4. Extreme Home Makeover
4 Things I love to do…
1. Bake goodies
2. Spend time with my family
3. Puzzles—I do them up to hang in my house!
4. Sing Praise and Worship songs (even though I might not sing on key! LOL)
As for ones to tag....hummmmm....you want to join in on the fun, then you are it!