So far I have accomplished for my parents:
- Pork chops cooked into BBQ Pork and separated into FOUR bags for meals. They have bags of steak fries and buns at their house available to go with this meat.
- Pork sausage cooked into sausage gravy and separated into TWO bags for meals. When I went shopping for them yesterday I picked up a couple tubes of Grands Biscuits that were on sale so they just have bake the biscuits and heat up the sausage gravy for a great breakfast or dinner.
- Package of three boneless/skinless chicken breasts have been "butterflied" so I had six chicken breasts and cooked. Then three of them I left whole and put in a bag for them to be thawed for sandwiches or cut up to use in a chicken helper box dinner. The other 3 chicken breasts I diced up and made into chicken taco meat for taco salads.
As for the items I have done for my family:
- The almost 6 pounds of ground beef has been made into three 1 pound cooked meat to use in quick meals. I also made 8 ready made burgers(not pictured due to already putting them in the freezer before picture).
- One batch of mini loaves honey oatmeal bread rising!
As I was getting my parents' items ready for the freezer I realized that I hadn't gotten any freezer bags or containers from them to use so I made a quick run to the Dollar Tree for some bags and few containers!
Next up....bone in chicken, a batch of honey oatmeal rolls and pork chops!