Here is a recipe for one of those no bake delights that mixes my two favorite things---chocolate and peanut butter! Sorry I don't have a picture of this creation!
Peanut Butter Freezer Bars
1-1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 package(4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
12 graham crackers
- Mix milk and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl.
- Add pudding to peanut butter/milk mixture. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Spread a thick layer of pudding on a graham cracker. Top with another graham cracker.
- Put crackers into a covered dish. Place dish in freezer.
Makes 6 bars.
Notes: This recipe is very easy to make a double or triple batch of bars. The last in the freezer for several weeks before the graham crackers start to go soggy. I have used several flavors(oreo, devil's food, chocolate fudge, & vanilla) of instant pudding to make this delight.
Wanting to add some more variety to your no bake dessert selection??
How about trying some of my other no bake desserts:
- Banana Pops
- Lemonade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Peanut Butter Toffee
- No Bake Cheesecake
- Layered Pudding Cups
- No Bake Cool Whip Pudding Pie
I am always on the look-out for other no-bake easy desserts (something other than ice cream sundaes or popsicles) for the warmer months! What are your favorite, easy, summer time desserts??
This post is linked at: