Friday, June 12, 2009

Awards, Awards, Oh My!

I have been sooo bad! I haven't taken the time to acknowledge that I have been blessed with TWO different awards by TWO wonderful bloggy friends over the course of the last couple of months! Thank you to the ladies who gave me these awards!


The first award is the Kreativ Blog Award given to me by Momtofivekids over at My Life and Homeschooling! There are instructions with this award that I am to list 7 things that I am thankful for and then list 7 blogs that I love.

The 7 things I am thankful for:
  1. God
  2. My Hubby
  3. My 5 children
  4. My parents
  5. My church
  6. Godly friends
  7. my hubby's job---this is something definitely to be thankful for with living in MI.

The second award I received is the Lovely Blog Award from Ashley over at Get Groceries Free. There are instructions with this award too! I am to pass it on to 15 blogs that I have newly discovered and have been reading who I feel deserve the award.

Now the hard part...listing blogs!! I am going to combine the lists for the two awards so the blogs I list can choose to accept both awards! Several of the blogs I have just found over the last few months while the others are blogs that I read on a weekly(sometimes daily) basis!

And the blog awards go to:

I want to take the time to publicly thank these seven ladies for their blogs! I love reading their blogs and reading their posts that they write from the heart! They are an inspiration to me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for the awards! (and for giving me an easy post for my busy weekend! ;D )

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Thank you for the award! I'm honored you would pick me. Have a blessed weekend!

Frugal Sara said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the award!

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for the awards! It has been almost a month since you posted that comment on my blog - wow I have been out of touch! Sorry! Yes we should get together before the summer is over. You have my email, right? Thanks again...I know what I can blog about now. ;-)