Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Recipe Collection




I love the fall season! Not because it means that I will be a year older(my birthday is in October); but because of all the homemade goodness that I can make in my kitchen that I really have hard time doing in the summer heat. Life as a Mom is hosting a Favorite Fall Food Recipe Swap, so I thought I would join in the fun and share some of my favorite fall recipes!

Where to start.....there's muffins, and stews, and crisps, and cakes...OH MY!

Pumpkin Muffins

2 c sugar
2 c flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 c. oil
4 eggs
1 (15-oz) can of pumpkin

Mix together all dry ingredients first, then add oil and eggs. Once this is mixed well (it will be thick), add pumpkin. Put in 2/3 cup batter into well greased muffin cups or or greased wrappers. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins (my oven baked them just right at 18 mins). I iced them with Cream Cheese icing!


Apple Cider Muffins

Pumpkin-Oat Muffins



Apple Crisp

Pumpkin Cake Squares


Chicken Rice Soup





Veggie Beef Stew


Go take a look at the many other fall recipes over at Life as a Mom or share some of your own!!

No comments: