Here is what I bought....
- 2 boxes Keebler Right Bite Cookies buy one @ 3.09 get one free (got these 100 calorie snacks for quick snacks for hubby)
- 3lbs ground chuck $5.02 (1.69/lb)
- Lysol All purpose Cleaner $1.49 minus 50 cent coupon =99 cents
- 2 Lysol Bathroom Cleaners $3.48 minus 2/50 cent coupons = $2.48($1.24/bottle)
- Lysol All purpose Cleaner-trigger bottle $1.49 minus 50 cent coupon =99cents
- 10-8count Poptarts $13.34 minus $1.00 checkout coupon = $12.34($1.23/box)
- Cantaloupe $1.34
- 3 boxes General Mills Cereal $6.00 minus $1.00 checkout coupon & $1.00/2 coupon =$4.00($1.33/box)
- 2 boxes Capn Crunch Cereal $4.00
- 2 boxes Quaker Chewy Granola Bars $4.00
- 2 6packs Reeses Easter Eggs $2.50(this was after 50% Easter items)
- 2 packs Edwards Pie slices $3.00 minus $1.00 Meijer Freezer Month coupon & $1.00/2 coupon = $1.00 for 4 slices of pie! This will make a nice at home "date night"!
- 13 Yoplait Yogurt cups $7.80 minus 2-50 cents/6 coupons =$6.80(52 cents each)
- 1 box Meijer Chocolate Graham Crackers $1.67
- 2 tubes of Crest Toothpaste 8.2oz $4.68 minus 2-$1.00 coupons = $2.68 ($1.34 each)
All of the above for $53.87 with tax after sales and coupons!!!
Now for all I got on the 10 for $10 get 11th item free sale...
- 4 boxes Betty Crocker fruit snacks $4.00 minus 2-60cents/2 coupons =$2.80(70 cents/box)
- 2 tubes Golden Layers Biscuits $2.00 BUT 11th item Free!!! so 2/$1.00 (50 cents/tube)
- 5 tubes Grands Biscuits $4.00 minus 2-30cents/2 coupons = $3.40 (85 cents/tube)
- 1 can DelMonte Peaches $1.00
- 1 can DelMonte Pears $1.00
- 3 boxes Little Debbie Snacks $3.00
- 1-3lb bag carrots $1.00
- 1 pkg blueberry bagels $1.00
- 2 Meijer sour cream $2.00
- Mini Oreos Snack Sack $1.00
- Mini Nutter Butter Snack Sack $1.00 BUT 11th item = FREE!!!
- 2 cans(29oz) Tomato Sauce $2.00
- 2 bottles Joy Liquid dish soap $2.00
- 2 pkgs Brown N Serve Rolls $2.00
- 2 pkgs Handi Snacks(cheese and crackers) $2.00
- 2 loaves Aunt Millies Bread $2.00
- Mini Chips Ahoy Snack Sack $1.00 BUT 11th item =FREE!!!
- 6 boxes Pizza Rolls $6.00 minus 2-55cents/1, 1-50cents/1, 3-40cents/1 = $3.20(53 cents/box)
- 6 boxes Totinos Pizza $6.00 BUT 11th item =FREE!!! so $5.00 for 6 boxes =(83 cents/box)
- Mini Teddy Bears Snack Sack $1.00
- 4 Pizza Lunchables $4.00
- 3 Gatorade 32oz $3.00
- 1 Lunchable Junior $1.00
- 1 Betty Crocker cookie mix $1.00 (forgot to take my 50 cents coupon!!) BUT 11th item = Free!!!
All total my trip was $105.75 OOP!!!
At the top of Meijer receipt it has a "box" called "Savings Today", here is what it reads....
Total Meijer Promotions = $8.09
Total Non-Coupon Savings = $83.64
Total Coupon Savings = $15. 10
Savings TOTAL = $106.83
As for my two minor flops, I didn't purchase the $1 Crest Toothpaste like I thought I was so I didn't get toothpaste for free! However, with what I did purchase it was the same cost per ounce for the $1 Crest toothpaste if I hadn't had coupons for the toothpaste.
My other flop was forgetting to check my stash of coupons that I hadn't fully clipped out for more coupons, hence my forgetting my cookie mix coupon! I am very tempted to make a return trip just to get another cookie mix however, I would be wasting more $$ in gas for a 50 cent cookie mix so the coupon is good for a while so maybe one of the other local stores will have cookie mix on sale soon where I can use the coupon at that time.
If you are wanting to get some of the same coupons that I used in my shopping, check here where I have linked them already!
***as a side note, NONE of the coupons I used were doubled!! My area Meijer stores do NOT double coupons!!
To see other's great savings this week head over to Super Savings Saturday and Centsable Shopper Show & Tell !!!