Sunday, March 21, 2010

Singing Sunday--Follow You



What an awesome song!  I attached a video of the song today along with the lyrics.


Follow You
by Leeland Dayton Mooring, Jack Anthony Mooring, Ed Cash

You live among the least of these
The weary and the weak
And it would be a tragedy
For me to turn away
All my needs You have supplied
When I was dead You gave me life
So how could I not give it away so freely?
And I’ll…
Follow You into the homes of the broken
Follow You into the world
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy, God
Follow You into the world

Use my hands, use my feet
To make Your kingdom come
To the corners of the earth
Until Your work is done
Faith without works is dead
On the cross Your blood was shed
So how could we not give it away so freely?

And I give all myself
I give all myself
I give all myself to You

© 2009 Meaux Mercy (BMI) / Meaux Jeaux Music (SESAC) (both admin. by EMI CMG Publishing) / Alletrop Music (BMI) (admin. by Music Services)

No comments: