Do you ever get tired of saying the same things over and over? Some days I wished that I just tape recorded all my sayings so that I just had to push a button and save my voice. Don't get me wrong I love my children dearly and I never tire of telling them everyday! I also love training them up in the Lord! BUT still sometimes saying those same things over and over and over again gets a little nerve-wracking.
So here is a list of 13 sayings that are seemingly spoken from my lips everyday:
- "What are you to be doing right now?"
- "Stay focused!"
- "Worry about yourself!"
- "You are not the parent!"
- "Clean your plate!"
- "Get dressed!"
- "No climbing up on the counter!" (tell tale sign of having a 2 yo in the house!)
- "Finish your work!"
- "Keep your hands to yourself!" (sometimes all that wrestling can drive a mother batty!)
- "Pay attention to what you are doing!"
- "Stop tapping your fingers!"
- "Be quiet! You don't have to continously talk/jabber!"
- "Go outside or find something to do!"
As you can imagine with having five children, this is just the tip of the iceberg for me!
So do you have phrases that you would just like to record rather than have to say every day?
For more lists, head over to Happy to be at Home!