One thing that I enjoy about homeschooling is being able to snuggle up on the couch with my kids and a good read aloud book!
It is so much fun listening to them as they interject what they think might happen next. OR they beg me to keep reading even though we need to move to doing something else.
This week I am going to share my kids' favorites read aloud books!
- The Day that Jimmy's Boa Ate the Wash
- If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
- Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
- Paddington Bear Series
- Amelia Bedelia Series (yes even my boys loved this series!)
- Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle
- Mr. Popper's Penguins
- The Boxcar Children
- The Sign of the Beaver
- Charlotte's Web
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Indian in the Cupboard
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch
There are more that I could add to this list!! Do you have any favorite read aloud books? If so, I would love to know so we can add them to our list if we haven't already read them!
For more lists of thirteen, head over to Happy to be at Home.