Sunday, August 10, 2008

Singing Sunday

Top of My Lungs
by Phillips, Craig, & Dean
Words of worship
Rise like a river within me
Thoughts to express are so many
For to bless you God
Can’t be silent,
think of the mercies you’ve showed me
My lips began overflowing,
Great is your Love
Such gratitude, for all that You do,
Jesus to you

Chorus
At the Top of My Lungs
I will sing Halleluiah,
you’re the one who saved me
The one who gave me
This life I live
For evermore,
For evermore
At the top of my lungs
I will sing Halleluiah,
I not ashamed.
I’ll praise your name
let the whole world know!!
I love you Lord, I love you Lord

You are worthy,
I join the song of creation
Rings out across every nation,
let my heart be heard,

I need you so,
I don’t care who knows
from the depths of my soul,
Chorus

Bridge
My Love be loud,
a sweet joyful noise only for you
I lift up my voice,
I lift up my voice
Chorus

No comments: