Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Kitchen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is the majority of my cupboards! Other than these, I have one cupboard with all my baking supplies and three drawers over on the stove side of my kitchen(you can see those down in the pictures below)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is basically the whole kitchen!! To the right of the trash can is a doorway to the downstairs or the outside! You can also see my "little man" there getting into trouble! Pots and pans are in there! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket We had the microwave on a cart BUT there is no room to do that now with all the kids! Excuse the breakfast dishes in the sink! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is the storage shelf in my coat closet that my dh made from some of my appliances. This closet is over our stairs that goes to the basement so there is a slope in the wall where this shelf fits right in at.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket You can see that I also utilize the top of my refrigerator for space as well. I would prefer not to but gotta do what I gotta do! Also the cupboards over the refrigerator have items stored in them that I would use but not on a regular basis. We took the doors off the cupboards over the stove and made it a shelf for all my cookbooks.

No comments: