Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


**This is just a plan and plans have the ability to change at the cook's discretion! There was some switching of days that took place for last week's menus. I am still working with what I have on hand! After this week though, I will definitely need to do some MAJOR grocery shopping. Aside from having to get some baby food for my baby and milk and WIC, I have gone three weeks with not doing a major grocery shopping trip!! I'll be headed to the store later in the week so that I don't run out of food for next week. This week, the kids have three nights that they have Christmas musical practice at church so I am doing some quick and easy type of meals. Lunches listed below are for the kids and I, dh's lunches are not included as he normally will just take what leftovers are available. A special thanks to Laura-Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!**
Sunday(11-11)
Breakfast: eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, jiffybox muffins
Lunch: bacon cheeseburger sandwiches, fries
Dinner: Crockpot Pork Roast, rice, green beans
Snack: PB & J sandwiches

Monday(11-12)
Breakfast: cereal, toast, and yogurt
Lunch: leftover sloppy joes or baked chicken sandwiches, chips
Dinner: Veggie Beef Stew using leftovers
Snack: graham cracker cookies(graham crackers with vanilla frosting for "creme" of the cookie)

Tuesday(11-13)
Breakfast: pancakes and sausage
Lunch: leftover pizza from Little Caesars
Dinner: Chicken Club Sandwiches, fries, corn
Snack: "snack basket"
Wednesday(11-14)
Breakfast: bagels, fruit or yogurt
Lunch: sandwiches, chips, carrots
Dinner: Creamy Chicken, egg noodles, green beans, bread
Snack: "snack basket"

Thursday(11-15)
Breakfast: cereal and donuts
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: Baked Chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn
Snack: popsicles
Friday(11-16)
Breakfast: waffles and fruit
Lunch: chicken nuggets, fries, and carrots
Dinner: crockpot chili and rolls
Snack: "snack basket"

Saturday(11-17)
Breakfast: "Cook's Choice"
Lunch: ????
Dinner: ????
Snack: popcorn
***not sure what I am doing for Saturday lunch and dinner as the kids do not have musical practice that morning, so that means I'll actually be home most of the day--first in about 2 months! lol***

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks good there girl! Enjoy your week.

Unknown said...

You're a terrific organizer. I'm struggling with working fulltime and wanting to maintain my household.
You and your family have a great week and Happy Veteran's Day.