Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kitchen Tip Tuesdays



A few weeks ago, I came across Tammy's Recipes blog and found that she has a Kitchen Tips Tuesday. So I thought I would participate today with a Kitchen Tip.

My Kitchen Tip is....

Make a list of everything that you buy, divide the items into categories(canned goods, frozen, breads, etc). Basically you are making yourself a Master Grocery List! The one I have made I did on MS Word, and it is one sheet.

Post that Master Grocery List on your fridge so that when you are out of something or nearly out you can highlight or circle it. Then remember to look at the list before you go do your grocery shopping so you know what you need to get from the store. I have found that having a Master Grocery List on my fridge has saved me ALOT of those last minute store runs in order to finish a dinner or a baking project.

Thanks to Tammy for hosting and be sure to check out the other kitchen tips on her blog.

No comments: