- baked a double batch of banana bread muffins
- browned 3 1/2 lbs ground beef--put 1 1/2 lbs in the freezer and using the other 1 1/2 lbs for spaghetti sauce for dinner.
- made 14 burger patties for the freezer.
- made a loaf of french bread to make garlic bread for dinner tonight.
- have honey oatmeal dough going in the bread machine.
Aside from the kitchen items this morning I have also done:
- breakfast for the kids
- homeschooling with my kids
- started potty training my 3 year old
- made lunch for the kids
- finished planning my weekly menu
- got myself showered and dressed(this is a feat in itself to have done before noon on any given day!)
I am planning on doing a few more baking items this afternoon, first I need to run an errand to the post office for my hubby. Then I will be back in the kitchen working on more muffins and breads for the freezer!