Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Blog Award!!!


I seem to be on the collecting end of these blog awards lately!! Which I guess is a good thing! Right!?!? Anyway, my friend, Marcy--Stretching A Buck has nominated/given me this award!! I have seen this award on other blogs so I am a little confused on the rules. So I am going to post the rules that I have seen before...

1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2. Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3. Each award-winner has to show the award and put a name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4. The award winner and presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Please post these rules.
Okay now for the hard part...I nominate for this award(in no particular order!)...
  1. Joann--Our Homeschooling Expedition--such a great wealth of homeschooling resources!!


  2. micie66--Mom in Mental Motion--I love going and seeing her brag about her grandkids!!


  3. Momto5's--Encouragement Along the Way--One of my IRL friends who I love to read her thoughts about Bible verses.


  4. Gill--That British Woman--Boy! Can she get the bargains!! I love to read about her monthly savings along with some yummy recipes!

  5. Jasmine--Dangerously Delicious --She has such an artistic flare with her baking and cooking!! I love to go read what she is cooking or baking up to sell to others!!


3 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

why thank you for this award, that is so kind of you to think of me :0)

Gill

Tammy said...

I wanted to stop by and thank you for the award. It is a blessing to know that what I post is an encouragement to others. I will get around to handing out those awards tomorrow.

Blessings,
Tammy
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mominmi

Anonymous said...

Sonshine, thanx so much. That is so nice of you to think of me! I wish I had time to create my own list but I barely seem to have enough time to blog lately. lol

*hugz*