Thursday, June 5, 2008

Homeschooling with Little Ones--Part Three

I have been doing a series on homeschooling with little ones. I was going to discuss my schedule that I do with my pre-k/kdg. child, but I will get to that in the coming weeks. This week, I want to back track a bit and talk more about those toddlers!

Being able to do homeschooling of older children with little ones takes training the little ones that they can not have Mom’s attention all the time. The training that you do with the little ones starts when they are infants and continues as they get older. Once they are toddlers they begin to realize that schedules and routines are just a part of the day.

**the links below in this post are no longer available!**
Over the last couple of weeks, Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood has been writing a series on “Successful Homemaking with Toddlers”. I have enjoyed reading her series because it fully has expressed how I have done my training with my little ones. Instead of trying to summarize it or re-write what she said I am just going to link the series here so you can take the time to read her practical ideas, thoughts, and encouragement. Enjoy!

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 1

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 2

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 3

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 4

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 5

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 6

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 7

Successful homemaking with toddlers-Part 8


Part Two of the series---keeping toddlers occupied

No comments: