Friday, January 11, 2008

Freezer Inventory

After making my comments yesterday about liking a well stocked freezer and also having my own version of Once A Month Cooking(OAMC), I thought I would share what is in my freezer right now....

CHICKEN:
  • 1 roaster(whole chicken)
  • 2 packs 4 ct. bone in chicken breasts
  • 2-4# bags quick frozen boneless/skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 pkgs. 12 ct. fresh boneless/skinless chicken breast tenders
  • 1 pkg 9 ct. fresh boneless/skinless chicken breast tenders
  • 1 pkg 8 ct. fresh boneless/skinless chicken breast tenders
  • 1 pkg 4ct. boneless/skinless chicken breast plus 4 ct. chicken breast tenders
  • 1 pkg. 5ct. Chicken Kiev
  • 1 pkg 5ct Chicken & Broccoli
  • 1/2 bag breaded chicken tenders
  • 2 boxes breaded chicken nuggets
  • 2 boxes breaded chicken tenders

BEEF:

  • 1 bag 30ct. homemade meatballs
  • 4 containers(2-4 cups each) browned ground beef
  • 1 pkg-3lbs raw ground beef--this ended up in there because there was no time before a vacation.
  • 1 pkg 8ct. burger patties
  • 1 pkg 4ct Meatloaf patties
  • 1pkg breakfast steak
  • 3 pkgs beef sausage smoky links
  • 1.5lbs beef hot dogs

PORK:

  • 1 6lb. whole pork loin
  • 1 pkg 9ct pork loin chops
  • 1 pkg 6ct sausage patties
  • 1 pkg maple flavor brown n serve sausage links
  • 2 pkgs 1# low sodium bacon

FISH:

  • 1# quick frozen tilipia
  • 1# quick frozen polluck
  • 1# fresh catfish
  • 1 pkg 10 ct. breaded fish fillets
  • 1/2 bag(about 50 sticks) breaded fish sticks
  • 1 bag cocktail shrimp(92 ct)

MISC:

  • 4 bags 1 1/2lb pepperoni
  • 1 pkg 2 lb mini sausage links
  • 3/4 bag pizza rolls
  • 8 boxes 15ct pizza rolls
  • 3/4 bag(approx. 4lbs) Ore Ida shredded hash browns
  • 1 bag(5lbs) Ore Ida french fries
  • 1 tub Cool Whip
  • 1 pkg. 1# butter
  • 9 pkgs(1#) margarine sticks
  • 2 tubs(3 lb) Country Crock margarine
  • 4 bags butterscotch chips
  • 4 bags chocolate chips
  • 1 bag chocolate/peanut butter chips
  • 1 1/2 bags white chips
  • 1 bag(3lbs) ice cubes---emergency stock! during the winter months there is at least one day that we end up with no water and sometimes have power outages!
  • 2 bags frozen corn
  • 1 bag frozen peas

BREADS:

  • 5 loaves of wheat sandwich bread
  • 3 pkgs 6ct wheat english muffins
  • 1 loaf Texas Toast
  • 1 box Ding Dongs--got them for a $1 at the bakery thrift store!
  • 2 boxes chocolate covered mini donuts--another deal at the bakery thrift store!
  • 2 bags Eggo Homestyle Waffles
  • 2 bags Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
  • 2 boxes pie crust
  • 1 bag pancakes--I keep a bag of leftover pancakes for a quickie breakfast for the kids!

FRUIT:

  • 3lbs blueberries
  • 3 bags mashed bananas--pre-measured for 2 double batches and 1 single batch of banana bread
  • 1 container homemade applesauce
  • 3 cans frozen orange juice
  • 1 can frozen apple/cherry juice
  • 3 cans frozen lemonade

I think that about covers it other than the almost 10 1/2lbs of ground chuck that I got yesterday at the local grocery store's three day sale for $1.69/lb! I am sure that I missing something but you get the jist of my "stash"! I keep open bags of bagels and english muffins in the freezer as well since we do not eat them everyday it helps to keep them fresh. My pantry is just about as full as my freezer right now! I still need to do my pantry inventory, so I'll save that for another post! Can you tell that I just finished doing my bi-weekly grocery shopping last Friday?? I keep telling myself that I need to get some baking done of quick breads and cookies BUT there really isn't room in my freezer for more.

No comments: