- Drop ds#1 off at his biology lab class(8:30-11:30am) at the local home school building.
- While J is at his lab, stop at Meijer, and Aunt Millie's bread outlet.
- On the way home from Meijer and Aunt Millie's stop at the library and drop off a book and pick up 2 books off of hold.
- Stop at Family Fare to pick up items on list.
- Stop at Save A Lot to pick up items on list.
- Go home with groceries, pick up other 4 kids to go shoe shopping.
- Stop at MC Sports to look at their shoe clearance racks. Results: Nothing!
- Go pick up ds#1 from his biology lab class.
- Go to Target to look for shoes. Results: found a pair for ds#3
- Go to Meijer(across the street from Target) to look for shoes. Results: found a pair for ds#1 & ds#2!!
- Go to Aunt Millie's cause in the rush of things earlier I forgot to make the stop!
- Go home and eat lunch, get dinner in the crockpot/roaster, get ds#4 down for a nap and leave ds#1 in charge!
- Go to Sam's to pick up items on list.
- Come home with Sam's groceries.
- Finish dinner, eat dinner and head to Woman's bible study at church!
Talk about a full day on Tuesday!! I felt like I had accomplished tons on Tuesday! The shopping that I did on Tuesday stocked my freezer and pantry for at least a couple of weeks. I will need to get milk and eggs but I have plenty of fresh and canned fruits and veggies along with meat and snacks to make due until after spring break!
One would think that after a full Tuesday that I would not have been glutton for punishment and headed out on Wednesday morning just as early as Tuesday to repeat the shopping portion for my parents, but I did!! On Wednesday, I did a stop at Family Fare and Meijer for my parents. While I was at Meijer for my parents, I remember one thing that I forgotten the day before so I picked that along with finding a couple of boxes of discounted donuts from the bakery for my kids and hubby to enjoy for breakfast with some scrambled eggs.
So here is the results of my shopping this week:
- 2 boxes Pizza rolls $2.00
- 3-2 liters Pepsi Products $3.30 (plus deposit)
- 4 tubes Grands Biscuits $3.40
- 5 boxes Brown & Serve Sausage links $4.00
- 3 containers sour cream $3.00
- 9 Totinos party pizzas $8.00
- 6 Lunchables $5.00
- 4 boxes Bagel Bites FREE
- 20 lbs potatoes $4.00
- 2 boxes General Mills cereal $2.98
- 2 boxes Kellogg's Mini Wheats $2.48
- 4 pkgs Smoky links $10.76
- 2 boxes Fruit Stickers $2.83
- 4 pks John Morrell lunchmeat $6.00
- 12 containers yogurt $4.00
- 2 bottles Old Orchard apple juice $2.34
- 2 pks goldfish crackers $2.00
- 4 bags Chex Mix $2.00
- 1 can refried beans $1.00
- 2 pkgs English muffins $1.00
- 3-12pks Dr Pepper $10.83 (with bottle deposit)
I used a $3 off your next shopping order...
Total OOP: $77.92
Total Savings: $71.90
Total without sales and coupons: $149.82
- 2 boxes 8ct bakery donuts $5.78
- 2 pks Kotox pads $7.00
Total OOP(with sales tax): $13.32
Total Savings: $8.00
Total without sales & coupons: $21.32
- 3 lbs stick margarine $1.77
- 2 lbs bacon $5.00
- 5 qt pail vanilla ice cream $4.99
- 8 cans Freshlike veggies $5.52
- 3 gallons milk FREE (used my $6 off milk catalina coupon from last week's cereal deal)
- 2 bags potato chips $3.94
- 4 boxes Capri Sun $7.52
- 3-64 oz Tropicana Orange juice $5.97
- 3 cans Campbell's chunky soup $1.47 (49¢ each!!)
Total OOP: $36.77
Total Savings: $29.23
Total without sales & coupons: $66.00
Save A Lot:
- 8 cans cream of chicken soup $3.72
- 2.29 lbs bananas 76¢
- 24 oz honey $4.49
Total OOP: $8.97
Total Savings: $1.00 (I used a couple of coupons for the soup, however I know I saved more than that by shopping at SAL)
Total without coupons: $9.97
Aunt Millie's Bakery Outlet:
- 5 loaves Multi-Grain sandwich bread $4.00
- 4 pkgs 8ct. Hamburger buns $2.76
- 4 bags cookies $2.00 (these were individual bags and I splurged for the kids to share on the way home from shopping before lunch!)
Total OOP: $8.76
Total Savings: $18.35
Total without the outlet prices: $27.11
Butternut Bakery Outlet: (went on Monday night due to needing hamburger buns for dinner)
- 2 pkgs 12 ct Honey Hamburger Buns $3.69
- 2 pkgs 12 ct plain donuts $4.15
- 3 boxes mini donuts $3.00
Total OOP: $12.84
Total Savings: $15.49
Total without the outlet prices: $28.33
Grand Total OOP: $158.58
Grand Total Savings: $143.97
Grand Total without sales, outlets, & coupons: $302.55
This post is linked to: