Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weblink & Works for Me Wednesday--Testmaking











We are into our third week of doing school! We are to the point in several subjects that we are ending units or chapters and with that comes tests and quizzes.

This year, I have decided to work in actual written tests and quizzes rather than doing it verbally with my kids. I came across this site that you is a FREE online test generator to help you create your tests. You register for FREE! You can create multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, matching, short answer and true and false questions all on the same test. You can also insert instructions and divide your test into multiple sections. It automatically formats the test for you! The Free section also keeps the tests archived so that you can come back to them if needed.

There is "Plus" features to the site. The "Plus" features include spell check, exam builder, test duplicator and alternative versions of a test. According to the site, "a Plus subscription for 1 year is $14.95 or choose the 2 year option for $24.95 and save over 15%. It's Risk-Free! If you are not completely satisfied we'll refund your money within the first 30 days, no questions asked. There are no limits to the number of tests you can create in either the Free or PLUS edition. You can upgrade to or downgrade from the PLUS edition at any time!"

What site has all this available to use????






Using Testmaker works for me for my homeschool testmaking. To find what work for others, head over to Rocks in my Dryer. And for other weblinks, head over to Homeschooling with Encouragement!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great site. I happened upon yours through Rocks in my Dryer. Come visit me at www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshineacres . (Notice the name? I thought we might have something in common.)
From Glory Farm,
Rhonda

Betsy said...

I will have to save this for later use.

SoCalVal said...

What a great site. NEver heard of a test generator before! Thanks for participating today. I'm late in getting around - we had a termite invasion today!!!
Valerie

Mommy Reg said...

This is something I have to take time to explore. I make all my tests from scratch, saving time would be so awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

That's a new one to me - thanks!!

Terry Doherty said...

This was a new one for me. Thanks for the lead.

Terry Doherty
The Reading Tub, Inc.
Bringing reading home to families.

Kate said...

This is great! Thanks so much for sharing this link.

We're starting to do more quizzes, tests and grades this year also. I will be using this for sure!