Sunday, August 24, 2008

More Blog Awards!!!

Just when I thought that nobody was interested in my blog, I have gotten TONS(well maybe not tons but many) of awards to show me that people really are interested in reading things posted by lowly ol' me!

Last week, Melinda passed on to me TWO different awards! That I now want to take the time to recognize and pass on to others!! (Sorry Melinda I haven't done this sooner been a very busy week!!)

The first award...



The rules of this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.


The Second award...





Here are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.



So it is now my turn to nominate others for these awards!!! I am going to put the two awards together!! IMHO, each of these ladies display the characteristics for the "Smile Award"!! I love reading their blogs! There isn't a day that goes by when I visit these blogs that I don't find something to smile or laugh about or think about or find something useful to apply to my life/homeschooling. Thank you ladies for the hard work you do with your blog!


  1. Momtofivekids--My Life & Homeschooling

  2. Melissa--Lilliput Station

  3. Mrs. Clark---Being Mrs. Clark
  4. Big Binder
  5. Kate--A Simple Walk
  6. Toni--The Happy Housewife
  7. Joy--Five J's

6 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much for the awards. I haven't seen either of these before. I really like the premise behind them. I'll have to pass them on soon. I haven't been very good at passing on awards lately, but I will try to get to it this week.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate shakes sound good. I'd love to see you're recipe.

Thank you for the awards also. Not to complain, but you got my name wrong. Actually, I really like the name Amy, so maybe I'll keep it.
:-) Melissa

momtofivekids said...

Thank you so much! I've only gotten one award before, and that was probably a year ago. If you hadn't given the awards to me, I would have given them to you. This really made my day!

Hidden Garden said...

Oh, how neat. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I won! I won! I won!
Thanks Sonshine! I am sure it was all that great home cookin' you shared at Happy to be at Home. Not only will people be giving you awards they will want to move in with you!
Toni

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you thank you!! I feel the exact same way about you and your blog!!