In honor of National Poetry Month, I thought it would be fun to give you 13 Hinky-Pinkies to figure out. Highlight the area past the equal sign(=) to find the answer to each one.
- a hilarious rabbit = funny bunny
- a small violin = little fiddle
- a hard molasses mocha = toffee coffee
- a happy Tinkerbell = merry fairy
- a lawful bird = legal eagle
- a stomach full of jam = jelly belly
- a weird ape = funky monkey
- a young cat in love = smitten kitten
- a tired flower = lazy daisy
- a more intelligent boxer = brighter fighter
- a fruit that needs a shave = hairy berry
- an airplane at a greater elevation than the others = higher flier
- a lot of farm land = plural rural
Take some time to figure these out! Leave me a comment as to how many you knew! The answers are in yellow, so highlight over the area just past the equal sign (=) to see the two words that make up the hinky pinkie!
For more lists, head over to Happy to be at Home!!