I know you all like lookin' at pics but there is no pics again this week...kids helping me put all my goodies away before I could get pics of things! Soooooo you will just have to imagine your kitchen table full of all my goodies!!! :)
This week, my first stop was Aldi's....
- 10lbs potatoes $2.99
- 2 heads of lettuce $1.98
- 1 bag of Fit N Active froz. mixed fruit $2.99
- 2 bags tortilla chips $1.98
- 5 cans evaporated milk $3.45
- 4 boxes corn muffin mix $1.40
- 4 cans froz. lemonade $3.00
- 2 ready made graham cracker crusts $1.78
- 6pack roma tomatoes $1.79
- 2lbs carrots $2.58
Total $23.94 (this basically figures out to $1/item!!) Not bad!
My next stop was Family Fare....
- 4 loaves Aunt Millies Bread $6.38
- 7.32lbs ground beef $16.17
- 1-32oz plain yogurt $2.79
- 4 cans tomato sauce $2.00
- 3 boxes stick margarine $1.95
- 2-24pks Northern TP $12.00
Total with tax $42.01
Total Savings $23.80
**I didn't use any coupons at this stop! I just relied on sales!
My final stop was Meijer...
It would make for a VERY long post and since I basically just shopped the weekly deals I won't repeat everything here...
- 1 can Planter's peanuts 19 cents because of a coupon if I purchased 3 Oscar Mayer, Nabisco or Kraft products I would get $3 off Planters peanuts
- 7-15 count boxes of Pizza Rolls for 67 cents each
- a big box of Honey Nut Cheerios $1.75
- 3-16oz bottles of Rain-X for $6.29 --Buy 1 Get 2 Free
- 3 loaves Aunt Millies Bread $3.19 --Buy 1 get 2 free
- 2 bottles Kraft Dressing $3.33
- 1 bottle Miracle Whip $2.00
Total after sales, coupons and tax $166.10
Total Savings --$142.87
- Meijer Promotions $3.29
- Non-Coupon Savings $111.83
- Coupon Savings $27.75
I was to receive a $2 off next shopping order via a Catalina coupon---I didn't!!! Wahhh!!! I received my usual coupon of $5 off $75 purchase and several other coupons but not this very important one! However, I have contacted Meijer---still waiting to hear back from them!