Despite making my monetary goal, I(or hubby) ended up making more trips to the store(which made it harder to get any pics, sorry)! So that is going to be my next goal...getting everything I need in one trip!
Here is the run down on what I got...
Family Fare(2 trips)
- 10lbs potatoes $3.99
- 2lbs Strawberries B1-$2.99 G1 Free
- 3lbs bananas $1.81
- 2 heads lettuce $1.98
- 2 lbs butter $3.54
- 12ct ice cream cones $1.00
- 2 pkgs Eckrich smoky links $3.98
- 2 pkgs Aunt Millies Honey Buns B1-$3.19 G1 FREE
- 24 ct Northern Toilet Paper $6.00
Total Savings $11.81
Meijer (2 trips--hubby made one on the way home from work since he goes right by one!)
- 1 3/4 lbs red grapes $3.13
- 10 ears of corn $2.00
- Big Red Gum 99 cents
- 1lb fresh catfish $4.71
- 4.07lbs ground chuck $6.88
- Aunt Millies Cracked Wheat bread B1-$3.19 G1 Free
- Aunt Millies Honey Buns B1-$3.19 G1 Free minus 35 cent coupon
- 20 pks Kool-Aid $2.00
- 1pkg. Edward's Pie Single Slices $1.25 minus 75 cent coupon
- 1 cantaloupe $2.00
- 3 cartons lemonade $3.00
- 10 yogurts $6.00 minus 40 cent coupon
- 3 pack of kleenex $5.08
- 1 bottle Wisk HE $4.00 minus $1.50 coupon
Total Savings $23.88
GRAND TOTAL $75.00
TOTAL SAVINGS $35.69
I am absolutely feeling good about my shopping this week! After having weeks, where I was spending $150 or more for a week! I think I finally figured out how to shop for our needs and not feel like I have get every deal that is available each week which results in an overloaded pantry and a hubby that is not too pleased!
To check out other's weekly deals/shopping trips, head over to MoneySaving Mom's Super Saturday Savings and BeCentsAble's Show N' Tell!