Monday, November 5, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


**This is just a plan and plans have the ability to change at the cook's discretion! Last week's menus were a little bit disorganized! There were appts/events that happened that I forgot about so dinners on a couple nights were switched around and then they were canceled because we ate out instead. Also, my honey decided to go out to eat on a FRIDAY night to celebrate my birthday(last Tues. Oct.30th) so that didn't help the plans either. I did make it to the store this past week for a few things so I am all set for all my meals plus two extra meals just in case I am not in the mood to fix what is on the menu. Again this week is planned with what I have on hand! This is also the first full week of the month and I always seem to struggle with plans and it shows this week!! Lunches listed below are for the kids and I, dh's lunches are not included as he normally will just take what leftovers are available. Leftovers for dh's lunches are very limited this week due to several eating outs and one night of fixing just enough for everyone where there wasn't any leftovers. Hopefully, I can stick to my menus this week so there are leftovers towards the end of the week for him to have, otherwise I am going to have to do extra meals for him. A special thanks to Laura-Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!**
Sunday(11-4)
Breakfast: eggs, hashbrowns, canadian bacon, donuts
Lunch: chicken tenders/fish stick sandwiches, fries
Dinner: Homemade Taco Bar
Snack: PB & J sandwiches
Monday(11-5)
Breakfast: cereal and leftover donuts from Sunday
Lunch: sandwiches, leftover pan fries, fruit and carrots
Dinner: roast, carrots, mashed potatoes, and crescent rolls
Tuesday(11-6) HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY P!!!
Breakfast: french toast and sausage
Lunch: pizza rolls
Dinner: Oven Fried Chicken , mac & cheese, peas
Snack: cupcakes
Wednesday(11-7)
Breakfast: bagels, fruit or yogurt
Lunch: chicken nuggets, fries, carrots
Dinner: pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn, and bread
Snack: popsicles
Thursday(11-8)
Breakfast: cereal and toast
Lunch: ??? got afternoon and evening appts along with needing to pick my honey from work so life should be interesting!
Dinner: ???
Snack: "snack basket"

Friday(11-9)
Breakfast: waffles, eggs, and fruit
Lunch: leftover tacos from Sunday's Taco Bar
Dinner: Saucy Chicken, rice, green beans, and rolls
Snack: homemade chocolate shakes
Saturday(11-10)
Breakfast: "Cook's Choice"
Lunch: ????
Dinner: Bacon Cheeseburgers, fries, corn
Snack: popcorn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like goood week. I am continually awed by the depth of your plan!


MJ

Jasmine's Journey said...

I need to get a menu plan going! lol