Friday, October 19, 2007

Week of Rejuvenation

I told my boys that I would do something to reward them for their hard work so far this year. I was going to do no subjects and all fun next week BUT I know that dh wouldn't allow it. AND I know that my boys would have a hard time getting back into the swing of things the following week. Soooo I am doing minimal school work which will all be done before lunch and then taking the afternoons off for fun!! Hopefully it will give us all the rejuvenation that we need to continue thru til our next break which will be Thanksgiving.

Schedule as follows:

Mandatory School Subjects: (done every day)
*Bible
*Math
*Reading
**ALL other subjects optional and will be assigned instead of enjoying/having the fun activities.

Afternoon Activities: (each day’s activities might change due to unforeseen circumstances.)

Monday:
Inside Game Day
Tuesday:
Movie & Popcorn Day
Wednesday:
Baking Cookies Day
Thursday:
Park Day (Art Day if raining or too cold)
Friday:
Computer Day

No comments: